ENGINE: Engine disassembled, cases degreased & blasted, oilways cleaned, sludge trap cleaned, new bearings (engine drive bearings, rod bearings), new cylinder, new Hepolite 9:1 pistons, new rings.
– Cylinder head glass bead blasted, and rebuilt to factory specs including new valves, new valve guides (phosphor bronze), new springs.
– Correct new Amal 930/300 and 930/301 carbs fitted. I elected to install the twin rotor twistgrip and twin throttle cables rather than the single twist with plastic junction box. This is much easier to adjust the carbs. I also installed only 1 air (choke) cable. If you would prefer the single rotor or twin choke setup, let me know and I will substitute.
– Oil feed, return, and rockerbox oil lines are NOS herringbone. NOS clamps. NOS rocker feed line with new hardware.
– Correct new inspection caps Made in England.
– Correct Made in England exhaust pipes.
– Correct Made in England mufflers.
– Correct rechromed pushrod tubes with correct seals.
– During assembly all engine and transmission parts were pre-lubed with engine assembly lube. The sump has a small amount of oil and the oil tank has oil. A small amount of engine oil was added to each cylinder. The engine is turned over occasionally.
TRANSMISSION / DRIVETRAIN: Gearbox rebuilt. All moving parts checked – thrust washers, springs replaced.
– New clutch basket.
– New chrome kickstart lever and gearchange lever.
– New drive chain (pre-lubed).
SUSPENSION: New shocks with correct shrouds.
– Swingarm rebuilt lubed, new o-rings / re-cad end caps.
– New old stock fork tubes, rechromed fork caps and stem sleeve nut.
– Rechromed Dunlop wheels (18″ rear, 19″ front). Front and rear built up with stainless spokes new inner tubes and correct profile Dunlop K70 tires.
– Wheel assembly balanced – front and rear.
– New correct Made in England seat. Has black trim which can be replaced with chrome trim if you prefer.
– Correct centerstand and sidestand with new springs and washers.
Bay Area, California, United States