Unfortunately, I have to sell my 1972 Tiger 650 TR6RV due to relocation for work.
Runs great, shifts smooth. Tires, chain, and brakes are in great shape. You are bidding on/purchasing a vintage British Triumph motorcycle. These bikes require regular maintenance and should be run on 100% Ethanol-Free Gasoline. I have maintained the bike to the best of my ability. I am not a professional motorcycle mechanic and you are purchasing this bike as described here, to the best of my knowledge, but this is still an AS-IS purchase due to the vintage nature of these motorcycles.
- Swapped out all lights with LEDs (tail/brake light needs some fiddling to get to work right since replacing with LED purchased from Lowbrow Customs).
- Converted the front and rear turn signals to running lights for better visibility.
- Handlebar switches don’t function. Need to be rebuilt.
- Brand new Amal 930 MK-1 Carburetor
- Pazon Electronic Ignition Installed within the last two years.
- New spark plugs and fuel petcocks
- Gave it a paint job after piecing it back together. (FYI I did the paint myself so it’s not shop perfect. Slight overspray on bottom end of front fender and small defect on rear fender next to running light)
- Brand New Gasket Set included (Lowbrow Customs)
- Magnetic Tank Bag with small toolkit for roadside fixes.
- New Foot Rubber Set
- A handful of miscellaneous parts, gloves, etc.
- Multiple workshop manuals
- Matching engine and frame numbers.
- Right side shifter
- 13,417 original miles
- Never been laid down or in a wreck since I’ve owned it.
- Clean Title
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1972 Triumph Tiger (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: akawoody22
Location: Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States