2001 Triumph Sprint that was just recently donated to a national charity and is now being sold at NO RESERVE.
This bike is located in Orange, California.
This Triumph is equipped with an 955cc motor. The odometer shows 29,109 miles. It appears to have all the standard equipment. The exterior is black in color and has a black leather seat. Please see photos for a more detailed description of the vehicle and its overall condition.
- This bike does not start or run
- Needs repair
- The battery was jumped for testing purposes but needs to be replaced
- Black leather seat with some wear (please observe photos)
- Some wear and tear on the exterior (please observe photos)
- Tires appear to be in good condition about 25% tread
Price: Auction <- click to see if it is still available
More info: Click here for more information
Originally listed on December 4, 2021. Older listings are displayed for reference and probably will not be available.
Seller's other items: justdonated
Location: Orange, California, United StatesTip: We recommend checking the car via service like CarVertical to get its full history before placing a bid or buying. Check current promotions here.