Triumph Thruxton. 2007 with very low milage – 8900 miles.
Bought this SALVAGED but this bike has been restored and made all legit and cool. LOADS of upgrades and fixes. Crazy nice ride!
– Front end totally rebuilt with Race Tech shocks.
– Back end with Progressive shocks.
– Rims are powder coated black and spokes polished.
– Header wrap (5 years old)
– ASV/C5 brake ad clutch levers
– British Customs Predator Exhaust Pipes
– Chromed tank, painted and pinstriped. (Tank has recently been cleaned and redone on the inside)
– Replaced alternator cover
– Installed key relocation for Thruxton
– Replaced headlight bucket, new Tank badges and New Headlight
– Air intake upgrade
All in all a very special bike. Chromed tank gives it a lot of character. Most of the upgrades have been done by BA Moto and Glory Motorworks – so … the bike has been in good hands!
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 2007 Triumph Bonneville (Affiliate link)
Location: Los Angeles, California, United States