Things changed, so I need to sell my newly done custom Speedmaster with over $9,000 worth of upgrades.
It only has 516 miles on it. First service was done at the Triumph dealer a couple of weeks ago.
Beautiful bike that sounds great and gets lots of compliments.
Here is the list of custom upgrades:
• Canyon Motorcycles Wheels. Front 3.5″, rear 5.5″ mounted with brand new Avon Cobra tires ($4,200)
• Motone Finned engine covers ($860)
• Trident polished exhaust ($500)
• Motone X-pipe ($200)
• Wunderkind Custom adjustable brake/clutch levers ($340)
• Wilbers Type 640 rear shock ($780)
• Wunderkind Custom fork tubes with LED turn signals ($250)
• Corbin Seat. Rider, passenger, backrest ($1,400)
• Maund Speed tail tidy with Motone turn signals ($380)
• Triumph Mudguard Finisher ($110)
Total upgrades – $9,020 plus labor which brings it to over $10k
With the price of the bike this has cost me over $24,000
Also included with the bike are: the original seat, Bobber handlebars and short cables, passenger backrest, frame bag.
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: hako-52
Location: Mount Pleasant, South Carolina, United States