For those who know the model, you know this was the apex of it’s design. It still has the classic round headlights on an otherwise modern streetfighter. The limited edition belly pan and chopped tail, gives it an aggressive look, which is all the more alluring in the electric blue. The sound of the engine though!
The bike is in great shape. It just past annual inspection. There are a couple minor scratches here and there from parking lots. Overall, it is a beauty to behold and ride. It’s been garage kept the entire time I’ve had it, and the same with the first owner.
· Lithium battery and tender.
· Chopped tail with Baja mini turning indicators.
· Corbin leather seat
· Belly pan
· Smaller Triumph side mirrors
· Low mileage Michelin Pilot tires (under 1000 miles)
· Gorilla Alarm
· Roll bars
· Tank bag and 2 side bags.
· New York chain and lock
· His and hers body armor
· 2 Helmets (Large Shoei and [european] large NEXX)
Location: Brooklyn, New York, United States
See listing: BEAUTIFUL 2005 Triumph Speed Triple (from June 27, 2018)